Friday 4 February 2011

Day 4. More T's.

Friday 4th February. Day 4 of Three Things February. You can find more posts by people taking part in #3thingsfebruary by following the hashtag on twitter.

Today has been a pretty rubbish day. Lots of things went wrong but I have to write about happy things.

01. Tunnocks Teacake. Yummy, wasn't meant to open them till tomorrow but needed a sugar fix.


02. Toast. Breakfast of toast with lots of butter, black pepper and balsamic vinegar. I know that sounds weird but it is so good, I've eaten it for years. Try it.

03. Toms. We have 2 neighbours called Tom. Both are lovely and came round to help me with todays leaking window disaster.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have also had a rubbish day (though slightly less dramatically so - hope yours gets sorted quickly and easily!), and a Tunnocks teacake would really have helped!

SparkleSmith said...

ha, i just wrote on your blog and wrote pretty much the same thing. Teacakes and doughnuts rock!