Wednesday 13 January 2010

The Woolpack at The Sheep Heid Inn

My favourite pub is the Sheep Heid in Duddingston Village, and luckily enough it is also my local. Usually we go for bbq's, beer festivals, banter and board games, but last night I went along for the first meetup of the Woolpack. Slightly apprehensively, as despite being given knitting needles 4 years ago last night was their first trip out the packet. Not that that mattered as I had some great coaching from Lauren and Evelyn, who were also very patient with me as a complete beginner. Good night, go at your own pace and eat tunnocks teacakes. Everyone is welcome, knitters extrordinaires and novice knitters.

The Woolpack at the Sheep Heid Inn runs on the first Tuesday of every month. Half seven till approx half nine. See the links below for more info, see you there.

No comments: